Shimano PD-A600 Road Pedals
PREMIUM ROAD SPD PEDAL
These pedals feature a practical platform and SPD binding. Combined with any SPD shoes, you've got a great combination of on-bike performance and off-bike walking comfort.
The ultimate goal of Shimano's SPD-SL pedal technology is to transfer more power from the body directly to the bike. Inspired by a Tour de France legend and realized through the legacy of Shimano Systems Engineering, SPD-SL integrates the shoe and pedal so they perform as a single ultra-efficient component.
The extra-wide low-profile cleat and binding mechanism creates a highly stable interface between the shoe and pedal, in a super lightweight design. No wasted movement. No loss to flex, voids or mismatched shoe/pedal designs. It's why so many Pro Tour and serious riders use SPD-SL.
- Ultra lightweight low profile Ultegra level touring SPD pedal with all new stylish body
- Aerodynamic wide platform for more efficient transfer of power from shoe to pedal
- Compatible with all MTB and Touring SPD shoes
- Single sided cleat mechanism follows the same technology used on the latest MTB pedal system
- Adjustable entry and release tension
- Incl. hooks (SH-51)
- Cleat Retention Adjuster: Yes
- Cleat Retention Indicator: Yes
- Spindle Thread: BC 9/16"x 20T.P.I
- Spindle: Chrome-moly steel
- Body: Aluminium/height finisher